What is MT-760?
ANSWER: MT-760 is the trust funds service provider who offers full-service for timely credit enhancement such as Standby Letter of Credit Bank Guarantee. he MT-760 is a type of SWIFT message that is sometimes requested in sugar trading because it functions much like a Bank Guarantee, although it carries with it a much higher level of risk for the issuer (usually the buyer), and a reduced level of risk for the recipient (the seller). Essentially, a MT-760 is a SWIFT message which guarantees that a bank will make payment in favor of a client of another bank. When a MT-760 is issued, the issuing bank puts a hold on its client’s funds, thereby ensuring that the funds are in place to make payment to the recipient of the MT-760.
Toll Free 1-888-304-1638
2711 N. Haskell Ave Suite 550 Dallas, TX 75204
- How do I get MT760 (fastlc.wordpress.com)
- What Happens When My Banks Issue An MT760 (fastlc.wordpress.com)
- Is a MT760 Negotiable (fastlc.wordpress.com)
- I don’t go anywhere else but fastletterofcredit.com for SWIFT (fastlc.wordpress.com)
- MT799 service (fastlc.wordpress.com)